Sunday, August 5, 2012

Update #1

The first shooting went pretty well. The actor, Michael Moreau, who plays Detective William Slate, did an excellent job. He's the hardboiled actor of today. The other actors in the scene (Douglas Hart playing the ever so helpful Doctor Andrews and the always lovely Michelle Botham playing the repentant gunmoll Fiona Malini) also performed beyond expectations.

We only needed to do one take, and everything went pretty well. I also now realise why Chicago is called the Windy City. The wind picked up a bit.

Something weird did happen, though. I heard a strange giggle. I couldn't pin just where it came from, and for the life of me, I could swear it sounded feminine. I asked the cast and crew if they heard a giggle, but none of them heard a thing. Strange. Must be my imagination or something. The wind keeps picking up.

I'm gonna stop blogging for now, but stay tuned. The filming's going great and nothing seems to be going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment