Friday, August 17, 2012

The Mistral

Okay, the faceless guy is gone again. But he stood out there for a while. And I think he was talking to me... it said.

Look for the Woman in the Wind.

I thought to myself, 'Why is he saying this?' And he replied...

We have a common enemy.

And with that, the faceless man in a suit left me behind with more questions than answers. I looked up the Woman in the Wind and found a website known as "The Archive." I scanned it and it had a list of strange supernatural entities. They were called PREs and Fears, mainly. I typed in "Woman in the Wind", and recieved my answer. Only three articles were found with those words. I looked at the top article, titled PRE29: "Mistral".

This is what it said:

Designation: PRE29

Colloquial Terms: The Woman in the Wind, the Dark Wind, Zephyrym, the Mistral, Mother Nature.

Physical Description: PRE29 is often signified as either an unseen burst of wind or a large cloud of mist inhabited by lost souls. Often some lost souls use the victim's memory in order to change into another being.

Behavioral Characeristics: PRE29 appears to people who have recieved great power and did little in return, usually ruining other lives in the process of obtaining power and wealth.

(Ooohhh fuck)

PRE29 usually begins as a series of whispers, voices, usually accusatory. Sometimes, if minimal damage to other lives had been committed and the victim had done a few good deeds in return, it instead takes on the voice of a woman's laughter. Then PRE29 causes mishaps that whittle away and slowly ruin the victim's life. Victims of PRE29 are usually left, defenseless and without anything left to their name before they are killed. The usual final act of PRE29 onto her victims is a great windstorm, sometimes a tornado, sometimes a hurricane, that slowly suffocates the victim until he or she is no more.

Servants of PRE29 are the Inhalants, the spirits that walk within the mist, and sometimes they are allowed freedom from the mist in the form of a human being. PRE29's domain is Olympus, also known as the Castle of Clouds.

NOTE: It is imperative to know that for many years PRE25 through PRE35 are presumed imprisoned in a world known as the Singularity Cell. Of these, only four others are mentioned, all of which are, as well as the Mistral, slowly returning to the world today. However, articles for PRE30-PRE35, as well as PRE articles PRE36 beyond and the UFE1-UFE8 articles are still classified under orders from Grandfather. For these unclassified articles, see the PRE25: "Brute", PRE26: "Burning Bride", PRE27: "Lord of Chains", or PRE28: "Unbounded Face" arcticles.

So I'm apparently being stalked by one of these... PREs, who is after me because I've recieved power and did little in return. I will try to be a better person, but I believe that once one of thes PREs, or Fears (I prefer the term Fear better actually) catch the scent of their next victim, they don't get redemption. But I was still curious, what in hell is that... faceless man who has been stalking me as well? I looked up "faceless man" and recieved only one arcticle. It said PRE01: "Slender Man". I read the arcticle. His physical characteristics exactly match.

Oh shit.

Well, at least the wind's stopped for now. I'm gonna go try to sleep.

Good night... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment