Friday, August 17, 2012

The Misty Man

Okay, I've been looking up wikipedia about the winds. And my suspicions were confirmed. Winds do not suddenly spike from less than 5 mph to 65 mph in the snap of ones fingers. Anyways, earlier today was horrible. I was on the phone with Director Xander (he, by the way, is somewhere in Iowa by now) when I heard a knock on the door, and a voice.

"Joooohnnyyyyy..." I thought I recognized the voice. I looked outside. There was a powerful mist coming in. I thought I could see faint shapes of people moving in the mist. I opened the door and there was Vincent Bering. I remember that he was the executive producer before I became it. He was fired by an accident involving he and I. His wife left him and took his children. I didn't know what happened to him. Then I saw the wound in his chest. "Hi there, Johnny. It's been so long." I noted the distorted scratch in his voice. I tried to close it but a gust of wind kept it open. He then opened his mouth. Wider and wider. I watched in horror as his gaping mouth covered his entire face and began inhaling. I couldn't breathe. I was lost in the cyclone of his inhalation. I tried to shut the door, and after nearly dying, succeeded. He pounded on the door. "Jooooohnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Then, I saw him move past the windows. I hid and watched as he turned from a tangible human shape into some... misty apparition and it floated off into the mist.

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I'm gonna get off now, there's someone walking by the window and I'm going to chADKJADSDUHASDASHUDAS it's the faceless guy! I got to go! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment