Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello, World!

I'm starting up this blog to introduce myself and to give updates on my project. The name is Johnny Benson. It was Johann Schtern, but that's another story for another day. I worked my way up in LA. I used to just move the props around when ordered to, but then I got it big. I wrote a script and a producer loved it. He gave me a large retainer and a contract for creating the movie. I was surprised. I worked my way up to senior executive scriptwriter, which meant I'm the guy who writes the base plot while the other guys put in the juicy filling. Then I finally worked my way up to the big leagues- producer! I have a wife and two beautiful children, I live in a modest neighborhood, and my movies have made a large net profit.

Anyways, enough about me. I'm in Nowheresville, Illinois, somewhere between the major cities of Chicago and Rockford... wait, they're at opposite ends of the state, aren't they? Well, I'm closer to Chicago, about to bring back the noir genre! I've been taken along to oversee the shooting of The Bitten Bullet, a story of romance, bootlegging and hardboiled action.

Anyways, I have to go now. I have to oversee the shooting of the first scene.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment